- Where is the Project Panel?
- How do I create Compositions?
- Can I have more than one Comp in a project?
- Where is my Timeline?
- Can I use Expressions?
- Where are my Transfer modes?
- Where do I set Keyframes?
- Where is the Render Queue?
Motion for After Effects Users teaches Apple’s Motion from the perspective of an After Effects user. If you're an After Effects user and are considering learning Motion, this tutorial will help you avoid some of the pitfalls and frustrations that other After Effects users have experienced using Motion for the first time. The tutorial's running time is over an hour and covers fundamental topics such as: navigation shortcuts, working with filters and behaviors, adding a mask, applying particle emitters and replicators and much more.Buy iTunes/iPad Edition $39.00