Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

So far I have not been able to find any callout titles to be used in 360 (vr) projects – optimally of course with tracking support. I have just started to create more and more videos taken from underneath my airplane and would love to be able to highlight one or other spot to catch the viewer’s attention. Would you have any idea how to achieve this or which plugin would support this?

And BTW I have quiet a few of your plugins and love them all!

Stupid me. Of course you can just click in the “360° Transform” check box of the title of the video inspector of the title itself. BUT I’m probably still doing something wrong. All titles with tracking functionality (check out the Ripple Callouts Complete – it’s really great) kind of “killed” the underlaying track. It seams the track on the story line gets scaled to 50% or less. This does not happen for titles which can’t be tracked.

All titles with tracking functionality (check out the Ripple Callouts Complete – it’s really great) kind of “killed” the underlaying track. It seams the track on the story line gets scaled to 50% or less. This does not happen for titles which can’t be tracked.

Can you take a screen shot of your timeline and post here?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.