- Use Windows and Qualifiers more Effectively
- Streamline workflow with Color Management
- Improve the look of faces in a scene
- Develop useful node strategies for grades
- Work with raw and log footage
This tutorial was designed for beginning to intermediate Resolve users who want to work faster while improving their footage. This tutorial assumes a basic familiarity with the DaVinci Resolve 15 User Interface. Users who need a foundational understanding of DaVinci Resolve should watch our Editing & Color Grading 101 in DaVinci Resolve 15.
Software Version: Resolve 15.1 or later.
Run Time: 6 hours 11 minutes
Type of Tutorial: Intermediate
Project Media: Project Media is Included