FxFactory is a stand-alone application similar to the Mac App store for delivering and managing your plugins.
Using FxFactory you can download, install and test all plugins in trial mode free of charge before making a purchase.
During trial mode, all products are fully functional indefinitely, but will render a small watermark over your footage. FxFactory allows you to manage all your plugins in one place by allowing you to activate/deactivate just the plugins you want available within Final Cut Pro X (or other host application).
You also have the option to uninstall FxFactory and all of its products with a single click.
Here is a short list of benefits to using FxFactory:
– Consistent and reliable deployment/installation/purchasing/licensing of plugins.
– Consistent and reliable product removal/uninstall.
– Hassle-free updates. If a plugin has been updated it’s immediately available via FxFactory.
– Centralized efficient first level support for all products via FxFactory support system. https://fxfactory.com/support/
– One account for your licenses. If you buy multiple products they will all be linked to your FxFactory account and will automatically carry over to your other Macs. No need to track different serial numbers, download installers etc.
– Integrity checks on plugins. FxFactory ensures that plugins delivered via FxFactory are not tampered with and replaces them if they were changed or damaged. This allows for a consistent and reliable user experience.