If you have already purchased the license for the locked movies, you can use the Restore button in order to restore your transaction at no additional charge. This will also work on multiple computers as long as you are using the same Apple ID; if the app is locking up when you attempt to Restore, the app was most likely downloaded while signed into the App Store with the incorrect Apple ID.
Please complete the following steps in order to Restore with the correct Apple ID:
1. Delete the “Lessons for” app that is currently installed.
2. Open up the Mac App Store App.
3. From the menu bar at the top of your screen verify that Store > View My Account is signed into the Apple ID that was used to purchase the license
4. Re-download the “Lessons for” app.
5. Unlock using the Restore button on the first page of the app once it opens.
Leave A Comment