- Use Windows and Qualifiers
- Streamline Color Management
- Improve the look of faces in a scene
- Develop useful node strategies for grades
- Work with raw and log footage
This tutorial was designed for beginning to intermediate Resolve users who want to work faster while improving their footage. This tutorial assumes a basic familiarity with the DaVinci Resolve 16 User Interface. Users who need a foundational understanding of DaVinci Resolve should watch our DaVinci Resolve 16.1 Core Training.
Software Version: Resolve 16.1 or later.
Run Time: 6 hours 21 minutes
Type of Tutorial: Intermediate
Project Media: Project Media is Included